Delivery is strictly kerbside drop-off. Customer must provide appropriate machinery and staff for unloading all stock 75Ltr and larger. Full truck access is required to all sites and will be at the discretion of The Advanced Tree Company Drivers to deliver stock safely.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND RETURN FEES
Any plants bought in from another supplier for an order will not be credited. 20% fee applies to all accepted stock returns. A pick up fee will apply to cancelled orders required for return of same value as the delivery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Claims due to shortages or damages will only be recognised if received within 48 hours following delivery.
- All responsibility for stock sent via outside carriers ceases when stock leaves The Advanced Tree Company. Claims due to damage in transit should be directed to the relevant transport company.
- Responsibility for stock delivered by The Advanced Tree Company ceases when stock is received and accepted by customer.
- All plants remain the property of The Advanced Tree Company until paid for in full.
- Delivery ETA phone calls will be made to the client the day prior to delivery. These are a guide only.
Pre-payment prior to delivery unless previous arrangements for credit have been made. We accept Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). In all cases funds must be cleared in our bank prior to delivery. We do not accept payment by cheques or cash. A transaction fee of 1.5% applies to Visa and Mastercard. Established account customers – strictly 30 days.